BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 24 August 2010

LOTV 70th birthday card

This card is a commision card for my old boss, i was told her sister liked pink and flowers well thats just up my street and this is what i came up with:

I decided to make an easel card i love this type of cards and they are so easy to make, i used LOTV stamp and used my polychromos pencils and papermania markers to colour the image.

The papers are papermania rose garden, i love this pad and im nearly out of them so i'm def gonna have to buy some more.

The ribbon is from john lewis and flowers are from my stash, i have also used a product called card candy, these look like brads but don't have the back so are alot more tidier on yr cards they come in loads of different colours.


The heart, butterfly, leaves and border are all martha stewert punches, and finally the box i made for the card. I did another pizza style box link here i love these and they are great to make.


well thats all for me today, still getting used to blogging

thanks for looking

hugs

tanya

xx

0 comments: